Are you a fan of the TV show Money Heist? If so, you should know some things about the show. Here are some key things you need to know before watching the show.
About the Show
Money Heist is a crime drama series on TNT in the United States. The show is set in a fictional bank heist and follows the lives of the employees working there as they attempt to pull off the biggest robbery of their careers.
So far, Money Heist has been very successful, with ratings that have consistently topped those of other popular TV shows like Game of Thrones and The Big Bang Theory. The show has even managed to win several awards, including several Emmys.
If you’re a fan of Money Heist and want to learn more about it before watching it for the first time, then here are some things you should know:
- The show is based on a true story: In 2010, two robbers managed to rob a Spanish bank using an elaborate plan later adapted for TV.
- It’s not just action – While most of the show is focused on the heist itself, there are also some intensely emotional moments involving the characters.
- Get prepared for spoilers – since this is an adaptation of a true story, there will be spoilers for events that happened in real life. If you don’t want any spoilers beforehand, consider watching without knowing anything about it first!
11 Things About ‘Money Heist’ You Should Know
- ‘Money Heist’ is a Eurocrime thriller based on the Belgian comic book series of the same name.
- The story follows an unlikely team of criminals who attempt to break into the world’s giant safe and steal as much money as possible.
- The cast includes Jean-Claude Van Damme, Eva Green, Lenny Kravitz, and Ray Liotta, among others.
- The series was shot in Belgium, France, and Spain over seven months.
- It was released in theaters in August 2018 and has since grossed over $160 million worldwide.
- ‘Money Heist’ has been praised by critics for its engaging storyline and exciting action scenes.
- The U.S. premiere was held at the Busan International Film Festival on 8 October 2018, followed by a limited release across other territories on 10 October 2018.
- ‘Money Heist’ has received critical acclaim; it has a 97% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and an average score of 8/10 on the review aggregator website Metacritic.
- A spin-off series named Heist will be produced by France’s OCS subsidiary and will star Christophe Waltz as an elder statesman of the criminal underworld.
- The movie was directed by Jean-Pierre and Luc Dardenne and stars Jean-Claude Van Damme and HC Vance.
- If you’re itching to see what all the fuss is about, then now’s your chance! ‘Money Heist’ is available to watch on Netflix right now!
Lastly ‘Money Heist’ is an incredibly exciting crime drama that’s sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. Whether you’re a fan of crime dramas or not, this one is definitely worth watching. If you haven’t watched it yet, then now is the time – and there are plenty of ways to do so.